Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Product Review - Glow in the Dark Fetch Stick

No description available.   Canine staff member Libby reviews the fetch and glow stick!

 

No description available.

PROS: 

  • Great catch and toss/fetch toy. Fetch is my fav!
  • Good size for large breed dogs to catch. For me, it's "pawfect"!
  • Light enough for medium dogs to catch. But too big for the littles!
  • Easy to catch and easy to pick up from the ground when my human does a lousy toss!
  • Soft, flexible material is easy on my toofers when catching it! 
  • Good for a gentle game of tug between me and my person.
  • Glows in the dark.  That's way cool! It's something fun to do when it's startin' to get dark, they call that "enrichment"!  You can recharge the glow with your human's phone flashlight!  I found it in the dark when my human tossed it a short ways away.  I think that's "pawtastic"!
  • Non toxic - safety is important!
    No description available.


CONS: 

  • Not for UN-supervised play NOT a chew toy!!!   It's only for fetching!
  • Too soft for UN-attended play!  Gotta supervise!
  • Dogs with strong chomping habits might inadvertently bite off a chunk while catching it!  Lucky for me, I am gentle with my toys!
  • Not for two dogs playing tug - I had to tell my sister this is not the toy for that! But I got my human to gently tug with me and that's ok!

  • The glow doesn't last too long...bummer!

 No description available.

Paws Up Stock Illustrations – 620 Paws Up Stock Illustrations, Vectors &  Clipart - DreamstimeOverall, I give it four paws up!  I like catch-able toys and I really like that it is easy to see in the dark!

 


 

 Like Us on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

No comments: