Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How to Report a Complaint about Jerky Pet Treats


If your dog is currently sick or has recently been sick, and you believe it is connected to Jerky Pet Treats, we urge you to work with your veterinarian in submitting information through the Safety Reporting Portal.

Please do not call FDA, as it will delay the receipt of your information.

FDA is looking for specific information, especially medical records with blood, urine and/or tissue test results, from recent or currently ongoing cases.

Please contact your veterinarian to obtain this information, or ask your veterinarian to file a report on your pet’s behalf. Click here for more details

Visit Bandit's Buddies - Natural Heartworm Programs
What's on sale?
Holistic Pet Foods and Supplements
Like Us on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

No comments: