Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dog Philosophy 101: What Dogs Teach Us About Life
A lighthearted look at what we can learn from our dogs.
Published on June 19, 2012
by Stanley Coren, Ph.D., F.R.S.C. in Canine Corner

I recently was pleased to receive an honorary Doctor of Science Degree from the University of Guelph. As part of the ceremony I was asked to give a convocation address to the university graduates majoring in the social sciences. Rather than give the usual "inspirational" speech, I chose to give a lighthearted talk about what we can learn from dogs in terms of the philosophy of life. I decided to present this material it as if it were a summary of a university course which I named “Dog Philosophy 101.” The talk appeared to be well received, and when I returned home I found a flock of e-mail messages asking me to publish my brief little address. In response to those requests I give you an outline of Dog Philosophy 101.
Read the entire article

Visit Bandit's Buddies - Natural Heartworm Programs
What's on sale?
Holistic Pet Foods and Supplements
Be a Fan on Facebook
Follow Me at Twitter

No comments: