Wednesday, May 9, 2012

7 Steps to Treat Acute Diarrhea Naturally

DIET RECIPE - Holistic First Aid Some time ago, I said that love is when you get up in the middle of the night and clean diarrhea after your dog without being mad. Over the years, my dog Skai gave me a few opportunities to express my love for him. Dogs are scavengers by nature and they have a tendency to cleanse when what they ate doesn’t fit.

To speed up the recovery process and soothe the irritated digestive tract I have prepared the following 7 step diarrhea plan. While this doesn’t sound exactly appealing, I reassure you that if you have a dog in your house, sooner or later the following info will be handy.

The purpose of this article is not to diagnose or treat dogs that have suffered with diarrhea for longer than 48 hours and appear to be listless and otherwise unwell. However if your dog seems to be otherwise as usual here is what you can do. Read the entire article

Visit Bandit's Buddies - Natural Heartworm Programs

What's on sale?

Holistic Pet Foods and Supplements

Be a Fan on Facebook

Follow Me at Twitter

No comments: