Sunday, April 24, 2011

Come!

After three years of apprenticing with a dog trainer/certified dog behaviorist, I went out on my own after she retired and started My Best Buddy Dog Training. It's been an amazing, fun, exciting, happy ride. I truly do love spending time with dogs and their owners teaching their dogs how to be good canine citizens. Recently I was talking to one of my students who isn’t so good with recall when he’s outside in the back yard. I asked the owners how they call him and the circumstances around him not coming when called. I noted that the "party" in the house has to be more fun than the "party" outside and that you have to think really hard about how you can compete with all the good things outside. Click here to read the rest of the article

Visit Bandit's Buddies - Natural Heartworm Programs
What's on sale?
Holistic Pet Foods and Supplements
Be a Fan on Facebook
Follow Me at Twitter

No comments: